CAPTRAIN ESPAÑA has an accredited school by the Ministry of Development and the State Railway Safety Agency for the training of Railway Personnel.
The center is approved for:
• Driving Personnel (Machinist).
• Auxiliary train operations.
• Operator of maneuvering vehicles.
• Cabin assistant.
CONDUCTION PERSONNEL COURSE (DRIVER)
Periodically we offer courses of joint training of License and Diploma of machinist.
The access requirements, according to that established in article 32 of Order FOM 2872/2010 are:
• Posses, at least, the baccalaureate, Vocational Training Technician or the equivalent studies for labor purposes.
• For those interested whose native language is not Spanish, must prove sufficient knowledge of the language to follow the training process. The accreditation must be certificated issued by an official language center and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport. In addition, the approved training center can, for the exclusive purposes of admission, carry out linguistic assessment tests by means of a recognized examiner, according to that established in article 52 bis of Order.
• Accredit, through a psychophysical aptitude certificate issued by a certified center, the conditions set forth in Annex IV of Order FOM.
The minimum age required is 20 years.